A-Parser - a multi-threaded parser of search engines, site assessment services, keywords, content(text, links, random data) and much more(youtube, pictures, translators...). A-Parser combines over 60 parsers in total!
A-Parser solves the routine tasks when obtaining, processing and arranging data required for:
- SEO-optimization of websites and Web-analytics
- The collection link databases for XRumer, A-Poster, AllSubmitter, ZennoPoster, and many more!
- Rating websites and domains across the specified parameters
- Monitoring the position of numerous websites across multiple search engines
- Collection of text, images and video content for generating gateway websites (doorways)
- Backlink monitoring
- Collecting information from websites (e.g. phone/emails, forum messages, adverts...)
- Obtaining and assessing keywords
- Collecting and compiling backlink lists
- ..and much more!
- Web security
- Obtaining and filtering link databases by footprints
- Determination of website CMS
- Formation of arbitrary GET and POST requests with simultaneous answer filtration
- Network administration
- DNS - resolving domains to IP addresses
- WHOIS - obtaining domain name-servers and the dates when each domain was registered and becomes available
A-parser license is purchased once with the possibility of upgrading and updates for an additional fee. Each license allows you to install A-Parser on a server and use its interface remotely. But only one user can work with one instance of the parser at a time.
|Supported Parsers||SE::Google and SE::Yandex||All 90+ parsers||All 90+ parsers|
|Creating your own parsers||⛔||✅||✅|
|Parser control via API||⛔||⛔||✅|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux and FreeBSD||Windows, Linux and FreeBSD||Windows, Linux and FreeBSD|
|License for A-Parser||For life||For life||For life|
|Free updates||3 months||6 months||6 months|