A comprehensive manual technical site audit based on the author's own checklist, which contains over 200 parameters to check the internal optimisation of the site.
What do you get?
- An audit in the Google Sheets format that listing all the problems with the site point by point.
- Comments on the criticality of the problem and how to fix it.
- Additional tabs with detailed data and examples of errors.
- The audit quality assurance, written support and advice within 7 days on the audit (I will explain if something is not clear)
What is not included in this service?
- A lot of unnecessary water and abundance of SEO terms for the sake of increasing the number of pages of the audit
- Backlinks analysis, competitors, audience metrics, traffic and all that concerns external optimization. For a comprehensive analysis of internal and external SEO problems I recommend ordering a comprehensive SEO audit
The cost of technical audit
- 50$ - for single-page sites (landing pages)
- 100$ - for info sites (blogs) (maximum 50 000 pages for analysis)
- 150$ - for online shops, catalogues, service sites, forums (max 50 000 pages for analysis)
- Agreed - Each site is unique and it is difficult to standardize everything by a single price template. I am always open to dialogue and consideration of individual prices for each individual case.
For work I need:
- Describe the problems with the site, why you need a technical audit?
- URL - site address
- Guest access to Google Search Console
- Bonus: If your site is based on CMS Drupal - access to the admin panel. Will audit the technical settings of CMS
The difference between technical & сomplete SEO audit
Each listed item has many sub-items to be checked. The total number of parameters is much larger than indicated in the table