A service to analyse CMS settings for internal website optimisation. Each CMS has its own nuances and subtleties of working with it, Drupal is no exception. Having worked with this CMS for a long time I know exactly which modules for SEO optimization must be installed and configured in order not to interfere with search engine promotion.
What do you get from the audit of the site on Drupal?
- Analysis of all required SEO modules
- Analysis of all performance enhancing configurations of the site
- Verification of error page settings
- Verification of robots.txt and htaccess files
- Report with recommendations to correct errors in settings and installation of required modules
What is not included in this service?
- Errors correction
- Technical audit of the site is not related to Drupal settings. For a full-fledged technical audit use the service "technical audit" or "SEO audit".
- I work only starting from Drupal 7 and above
- 25 $
- Timing - one day
For work I need:
- URL- site address
- Site admin access
- FTP access