Keys.so is an online service that allows you to effectively analyze competitors' websites for their requests, search results, positions, etc. The service presents a number of tools divided into modules that will allow not only to analyze competitors, but also to work out the semantics of your sites
- Semantic core. A module that allows you to quickly and conveniently create a semantic core for a website or an advertising campaign using tree structures and automatic clustering.
- Supplementary phrases - the system will analyze all documents in search results and contextual advertising displayed by the original phrase, build a list of those phrases for which the same documents are ranked in high positions.
- Keyword expansion - allows you to get a list of complementary phrases
- Top Highlighting is a tool that allows you to visually assess the similarities of search results for several queries.
- Mass query validation - getting keyword parameters from the list
- List comparison - compare lists of keywords to get a unique list
- Keyword combo - create a list of thousands of keywords in a couple of minutes
- Clearing implicit duplicates- a list of key phrases that will be reduced to the most likely semantic form
- Isolation of unique words -list of unique words from the list of key phrases
- Compare sites - using this report, you can visually compare several sites in terms of key coverage for each site, view lists of common domain queries, get exclusive lists of site queries.
- Batch analysis - a tool that allows you to get a pivot table with all the data for the specified domains.
- Share of competitors by phrases - a tool that allows you to determine the shares of competitors in the top
- Site Topics - a tool that allows you to get N requests (up to 50) for each page of the specified domain that match the specified parameters
- List of page requests
- Dictionary extension by page - a tool that allows you to find missing words
- Dictionary of words by pages - a tool that allows you to quickly prepare a technical task for a text, figure out which words must be present on a new page of your site.