Majestic surveys and maps the Internet and has created the largest commercial Link Intelligence database in the world. This Internet map is used by SEOs, New Media Specialists, Affiliate Managers and online Marketing experts for a variety of uses surrounding online prominence including Link Building, Reputation Management, Website Traffic development, Competitor analysis and News Monitoring. As link data is also a component of search engine ranking, understanding the link profile of your own, as well as competitor websites can empower rational study of Search Engine positioning. Majestic is constantly revisiting web pages and sees around a billion URLs a day.
- Site Explorer - a tool that allows you to comprehensively explore a domain / URL (links, history, traffic, queries, regions, etc.)
- Backlink History - allows SEOs to determine the number of backlinks to the domains, subdomains or URLs they check, along with their history.
- Keyword Checker (keyword check) - the keyword checker function displays the frequency of occurrence of keywords or phrases in the index
- Neighborhood Checker - Use this tool to see if all links in a site are on the same server or in a server farm.
- Link Profile Fight - compare link profiles
- Check Trust and Flow of the site.