Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and is mostly known as a mailing service. Mailchimp is operated by the American company Rocket Science Group, founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong, who were later joined by Dan Curzius.
It is an easy-to-use, functional and reliable platform that can be started free of charge with some restrictions on the number of subscribers, etc. For large numbers of subscribers and mailings, Mailchimp provides paid subscription plans.
- The service is free until you have 2,000 subscribers. This is enough for young businesses and narrow niches.
- Reliability. MailChimp is used by over 20 million people, which speaks volumes
- Easily integrates with a host of services, CMS, has a mobile app
- Adaptive design. You can even customize your mailings from your smartphone.
- User-friendly interface for letter layout. No knowledge of HTML or CSS.