Learn SEO in Plain English - Step by Step! Buy the Workbook Used at Stanford Continuing Studies to Teach Search Engine Optimization
- Optimize your Website - learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
- Learn Link-building - master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
- Watch Videos - view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to do SEO.
- Use the Worksheets - download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step to search engine optimization success.
- Measure via Metrics - navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
Table of Contents
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to 'Speak Google' via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed 'Local SEO' information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
- 39 views